Just the Facts:
- Arrive on Friday after 4 pm; dinner will be served at 7 pm on Friday, and kept on warmers until 8 pm.
- We must be out of rooms by 9 am and depart camp by 11 am Sunday morning
- 5 meals cooked for you (dinner Friday, all meals on Saturday, and breakfast Sunday)
- Planned activities, zipline, ropes course, arts & crafts, swimming, hiking & much more
- Private family/small group housing—means you don’t have to share your sleeping space!
- RV Camping! If you are more comfortable in your own RV, 4 RV hookups are available.
Who? CUMC members, attendees, and their friends/family
What? Forest Home—Lakeside Camp
Where? 40,000 Valley of the Falls Dr. , Forest Falls, CA 92339
When? May 25-27, 2018
What you’ll need to bring:
- Sleeping bag and pillow or other bedding
- Toiletries and towels
- Comfortable clothing and jacket
- Games, books, guitar, or anything else you like to do in your spare time
- Reusable water bottle (recommended)
- The spirit of fellowship
KIDS 9-17: $125
KIDS 3-8: $91 UNDER 3: FREE