We will host an Outdoor Service at 9:30 AM. We will continue to be live at 8 AM on YouTube. We will be “live on tape” at 9:30 on Facebook, and we will be live at 11 on Facebook. Our Zoom Fellowship time will continue, following the 8 and 9:30 AM services.
For the 9:30 On-Campus Service, we ask that you please observe the following restrictions, for the well-being of all:
- Wear your mask (at all times on campus)
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and all persons not in your household
- Wash your hands regularly or use provided hand sanitizer
- Do not congregate in the parking lot
When you arrive please go to the main courtyard gate (by the flagpole) If there is a line, please observe the taped marks on the pavement for distancing.
- Your temperature will be taken
- You will be asked questions about your health
- You will be asked to register your attendance (sign-in)
- Children grades K-5 will proceed to Laird Park, at the end of the courtyard
- Infants and youth will remain with you in the courtyard
- An usher will assist you in finding seating
- The restrooms will be single-use only. Please knock before entering.
- There will be no food or drink. Please bring your own water bottle.
- If you have brought an offering, God bless you! Please place it in the offering stand
- Place any prayer requests in the offering stand
During the service:
- You are welcome to stand or sit, raise your hands, clap, snap your fingers
- or engage in any other non-vocal act of praise
- We will not invite congregational singing nor responsive readings
- We will not shake hands, embrace,
- or come in any physical contact with another outside our households
At the conclusion of the service:
- Wave, point, and throw kisses to each other
- There will be no fellowship time
- You may stop to purchase scrip
- Please return directly to your car
- If you have not done so already, please leave offerings and prayer requests in the stand
THANK YOU and may GOD BLESS YOU WITH GOOD HEALTH!